Dr Wee-Lih Lee
Dr. Wee-Lih Lee is a research engineer at the Bionics Institute. He obtained his Bachelor and PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Curtin University in 2009 and 2014. His research background involves signal processing, pattern recognition and their applications on biomedical signals. In 2016 he joined the multi-disciplinary team in developing the next generation of the closed-loop Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) device.
- K. L. Goh, S. Morris, W. L. Lee, A. Ring and T. Tan, “Postural and cortical responses following visual occlusion in standing and sitting tasks”, Experimental Brain Research, vol. 235, issue 6, pp. 1875-1884, Jun. 2017.
- K. L. Goh, S. Morris, W. L. Lee, A. Ring and T. Tan, “Visual transparent & visual occlusion: An EEG and COP study”, in 38th Ann. Int. Conf. of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC’16), Orlando, USA, Aug. 2016.
- W. L. Lee, T. Tan, T. Falkmer, Y. H. Leung, “Single-trial event-related potential extraction through one-unit ICA-with-reference”, Journal of Neural Engineering, vol. 13, issue 6, pp. 066010, Dec. 2016.
- C. Horlin, M. A. Albrecht, M. Falkmer, D. Leung, A. Ordqvist, T. Tan, W. L. Lee and T. Falkmer, “Visual search strategies of children with and without autism spectrum disorders during an embedded figures task”, Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders, vol. 8, issue 5, pp. 455-462, May 2014.
- W. L. Lee, T. Tan and Y. H. Leung, “An improved P300 extraction using ICA-R for P300-BCI speller”, in 35th Ann. Int. Conf. of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC’13), Osaka, Japan, Jul. 2013, pp. 7064-7067.
- W. L. Lee, T. Tan, T. Falkmer and Y. H. Leung, “Single-Trial Multi-channel N170 Estimation Using Linear Discriminant Analysis (LDA)”, in Proc. Int. Conf. on Neural Information Processing (ICONIP’12), Doha, Qatar, Nov. 2012, pp. 347–355.
- W. L. Lee, Y. H. Leung and T. Tan, “P300 Response Classification in the Presence of Magnitude and Latency Fluctuations”, in Proc. Int. Conf. on Neural Information Processing (ICONIP’11), Shanghai, China, Nov. 2011, pp. 352-359.